Included here (in no specific order) is a growing list of various accessibility related links.
- Online training in Accessibility from Deque University on topics such as Web Accessibility Testing Techniques, Testing with Screen Readers, Accessibility Fundamentals, and more. https://dequeuniversity.com/
- A tweet asking Twitter users about accessibility problems on the web spawned a huge conversation which was compiled here: https://axesslab.com/accessibility-according-to-pwd
- This link is to a list of resources shared with me from Brian from Learning Ninjas (thank you kindly!): https://learningninjas.com/accessibility/
- A deep dive on the topic can be found in "Just Ask: Integrating Accessibility Throughout Design" by Shawn Henry. Here is a link to the FREE online English version: http://www.uiaccess.com/accessucd/
- If you're into Meetup, this is an active group (based out of Chicago) that meets frequently (in person) on a variety of accessibility and inclusive design topics. Learn more at: https://www.meetup.com/a11ychi/